Google
 
Web thememorabiliashop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Memorabilia Shop Updates

The last few days I have been quite busy adding new stock and also doing a little bit of design work on the web site. I have added a Dynamic Menu to the categories which I think looks far more professional. I will be adding more little bits over te coming weeks to try and improve the look of the whole website so please look out for these.

I have added some superb Film Cells and Movie Still/Celebrity Photographs of Freddy vs Jason and Jason Voorhees. Along with Friday The Thirteenth I have added some fantastic Star Trek Film Cells including: The Motion Picture, Wrath Of Khan, The Search For Spock and Insurrection with loads more to be added soon.


If there are any that you would like seen added please feel free to email me at sales@the-memorabilia-shop.co.uk and I will see what I can do.









That is it for now,

Happy Shopping

Duncan and Claire


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home