Google
 
Web thememorabiliashop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What a Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Bank Holiday, I know I did. Well from what I can remember of it anyway. Saturday I went upto Villa Park to watch Villa Play Blackburn, Villa ran out 1-0 winners. It was then on to Upton Upon Severn to my Girlfriends Parents pig roast. We stayed up until the early hours star watching and drinking beer.
Sunday saw more of the same, riding round the field on mountain bikes, and drinking more beer.
Monday we took our dog Bentley to Coventry for the Leicester Dog Show where he came 3rd and 5th in his classes. It was then back to Upton for a car boot and family visting again.
Because of this hectic weekend The Memorabilia Shop took a back seat, so today has been busy with updates and promotion. Tomorrow will see more promotion through leaflet s in letterboxes.
That`s it for now, more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home